Monday, October 19, 2009

Ginkgo biloba

ok,it's time for me to update my blog since my brain is now so active because of that ginkgo biloba i think..haha.it's now 1.42am.30 minutes i've tried to sleep but i can't even close my eyes for more than 5 minutes..my brain is working so active tonite..what i did was i just play few songs from my hp which is the last time i did that about nearly 8 months ago..quite long time..i always do it when i was in Malaysia 8-10 months ago..all those songs are my fav songs..each song reminds me the past..hehe

my third year final exam is just around the corner.in a week. i just can't believe that next year will be my final year as undergrad student in massey and also i'll be super duper senior here ..the thing is, here the seniority is not so obvious as in Malaysia..that's gud ey..no border among us..insyaAllah.hope that everything will go smoothly..this also means that encik Reza or encik Abdullah or Pn. Siti or whoever JPA officer who decided that few of us JPA students to come here, Massey University three years ago, already on our way to finish our duty here...

to all my frens who came along with me 3 years ago, who might be ended your study in few months time, all the best for you guys..and for all my frens who will be continuing our study until the end, and also all the juniors all the best for your coming exams..do our best as it is our responsibility to ourself, parents, and also all Malaysian residents who are paying their taxes.=D gud luck..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ui.. kite dok UMS pun mana ada seniority la.. tu zaman skola ja..zaman univ mmg xda seniority, cuma waktu orentasi minggu 1st week je kot. tu pun xde apa sgt pun, xterasa kesan pun :P last2 campor je smua umur/year/course/college/bangsa/agama heee