Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blissfulness

How do u feel when u've got nothing to worry about at this moment? This is what my feeling is right now.. just finished my final exams..phew..feels like all the loads that I carried in my shoulder have gone!!but yeah,this is just for a while.. we never know what is going to be next..what I can do is just to wait n see..i can imagine that things will become more and more harder..only the strong ones can survive..ok,enough bout that..

Winter break is now officially started for me..break means trips for some of us..n me too!hehe..got so many plans to go at first..Fiji?? South Island?
however, for this winter break, lots of things have to be done here..so, I think i'm not going anywhere far from here..plus there will be intensive training for netball n futsal!whoa,feels like i'm a sport woman rite..haha..one of my close fren said, " wah,kau da cool la skrg ek...dulu mana ade.aku nak ajak jog kat park blakang hostel tu pon kau xnak"...haha.dulu lain,skrg lain mr S...=P time has change..time and environment do affect our livestyle..n yeah, Bersatu Games will be held in small,peace and calm Palmy this year..hurm,can't wait to go to the field or gym to do some physical exercises...huhu..been so long didn't play any sports. it's not good, i know..but what to do..time constraint..plus, have to work hard for the exams since internal marks were not so good. n now, everything was done..just leave it and tawakkal to Allah..He knows everything that we don't know..:)


2 comments:

Route66 said...

wahhhh..dah ada blog.:p
sila pegi gym.
:)

-bkn ayu-

Route66 said...

welcome

-ini ayu-