Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Decision time


whoa, it is very hard for me to decide something in a short time..going back or not during the 3 months summer break..have to consider lot of things..where to do my intern?nz or mas?still haven't finalized yet..

if x balik, what are the complications..will I missing home n the people in malaysia or not..=P or in other words, will they missing me?haha..perasan..=P have to decide before the 27th, 2 days to go!!why? because MAS got sales now..return ticket form Auckland to Malaysia is much cheaper now..nzd1129 + 100..something like that la..but still much cheaper than before..I can save almost $500..wahhh..can do many things with that amount..travelling..shopping...n bla3..=P idea2..kemari lah..=D

1 comments:

zuema said...

akibat byk sgt berfikir,sy xdpt membeli tiket tersebut...sbbnya tgu smpai last minutes..*sigh*