Saturday, July 25, 2009

And the weekend is over..

Tomorrow is the 3rd week of the semester, and I feel like my soul is still not ready yet..I haven't done any revision so far and I should start it by tonight otherwise I will be left at the back..ok.

The weekend is over again and again..time goes so fast until I feel I couldn't chase it. I have only got 24 hours per day and not beyond that..so, I need to fill it up by something that is valuable.

throughout this week, i have been through so many things but I don't feel to share them all.
People come and people go. today, 26th July is the day that kak hani leaving Palmy and us for good. Although she might come back in Nov but it is still be different because she is no longer being a student here. There will be no more hanging out with her, playing with her, and etc...if u are reading this, I wish u all the best in what ever u do, be a gud teacher in the future and our friendship will lasting forever..insyaAllah.:)

this weekend also, I missed the flight deal from MAS where I couldn't grab it for now since I haven't decided and applied for any summer job in here..which mean, I missed the opportunity to buy a return ticket of only $900 which is very2 cheap..:( it's okay..rezeki tak ke mana..

and this week also, I heard someone got so many problems that he could't stand for it..for u, just be patient..there are all ujian from God to us..take it easy and u'll be fine.and gud luck for ur midterm exams also..all the best :)

8 comments:

Ann said...

owh.td trfikir psl people come and people go.tp tiba2 dh tulis psl hal laen.haha..

kalau dh rezeki,tak ke mana kn?

silalah membuat keputusan yang tepat.

ujian dtg utk menguji sbb Dia sygkn kita.:)

p/s:esk kita cuti lagi.:D

saya ain haris said...

kak zu..
sape 'he' tu..
nk kenal bleh(kalo ensem la)..
mg die tabah..

zuema said...

ain,awk xleh knal ngn 'he' tu..tp nnti kite kenalkan dgn sorg mamat bangladesh ni..awk kn ske =P

Route66 said...

its 929 la. bkan 900.

OrangBunian said...

asl die xleh kenal ngn 'he' tue eh?

saya ain haris said...

euww..not my taste la..
sebenarnye kak zu yg suke kan mamat bangladesh tu..

Route66 said...

to 'he'. ur gf is a jealous type.

zuema said...

dush2..i'm a gud girl ok =P