Thursday, April 1, 2010

being active or passive?

sometimes i think i am over excited into something..but they are all good things..so,it's ok for me to get over excited right?i'm not doing sin i guess..and i'm just make someone else job easier i guess..deep in my heart, i use one principle.."if not you,who else"...it sounds like "poyo"...i know...but it's NOT! i just do whatever i can, not beyond my capability..but, i know that some people might not really comfortable with tht..even myself, i don't really like people to become over excited of something that i'm involving..kadang2 rasa macam orang tu 'poyo'...orang lain cool je,buat x kisah, apa nak jadi,jadi..apsal kau yg nak lebih2 pulak..so,is that what people might think when i act like that..yeah maybe..but who cares about what people think?who?me sometimes..the backside of me..trying to eliminate it..but it take sometimes..

0 comments: